GAME4PAUL4 RAFFLE - OFFICIAL RULES
The sponsor of this Raffle is Reach Out WorldWide ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Raffle, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Raffle. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Raffle. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period. Microsoft is not a sponsor of this Raffle.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents world wide who are 18 years of age or older. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the Raffle or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Only one prize will be awarded per entry. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Raffle is open to residents world wide and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses submitted with entry. Prize will be shipped via USPS, FedEx, or UPS, at Sponsor’s discretion. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
In most cases, allow at least 8-10 weeks for shipment of item via mail. All items will ship to the postal address that you specific. No PO Boxes allowed. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any postal mail or overnight deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assume by Sponsor for any item after it has been shipped.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Raffle during the Promotion Period online by donating for a Ticket to Win a specific reward at www.game4paul.com.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Raffle.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about fifteen minutes after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately one hour after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Raffle, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Raffle Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Raffle; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Raffle; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Raffle or download of any materials in the Raffle.
If, for any reason, the Raffle is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Raffle, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Raffle.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Reach Out WorldWide: Attn Game4Paul4 Raffle, 1785 Locust St Unit 2, Pasadena, CA 91106. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 1 week after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner list will be available after winner confirmation is complete.
10. SPONSOR: Reach Out WorldWide, Inc. a California Non-Profit Corporation (EIN 27-3237943), 1785 Locust St Unit 2, Pasadena, CA 91106
11. ADMINISTRATOR: Reach Out WorldWide, Inc. a California Non-Profit Corporation (EIN 27-3237943), 1785 Locust St Unit 2, Pasadena, CA 91106